Saturday, September 5, 2009

Everyday

My morning paper delivered by Joseph himself. According to the news, John and Rebekah are playing and eggs are free. (I think someone wants breakfast.)


Math games with dad and Saturday chores in progress.



Lydia has declared that this is the year to "find my style". We had fun dressing her up with a bag of hand-me-down clothes.



7:30 am volleyball match with the neighbors before the bus comes and homeschool starts. It's amazing how motivating a new toy in the backyard can be.


2 comments:

Brandi said...

I think the pic with the skirt was way cute! You seem like a very close family that has tons of fun...

Aaron Tague said...

Looks like a full weekend! I like the idea of dad playing math games on Saturdays. Do you guys have any favorites that you would recommend?