Monday, October 18, 2010

Resources for Learning


Recently I ran across a most useful website to supplement our learning at home. neoK12 is a collection on useful online videos, educational games and images. There is even an area where the student can create a report similar to a power point with all of the information right there on one site. Thus far, I've been impressed with the content and the amount of time saved since I no longer have to search the web for appropriate material.

It's great when one is learning about seeds, another about India, and another about light, I can point them to this site to explore and see for themselves. Besides that, I can "reward" a certain young man for his reading with a few short clips about asteroids. What could be better?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thanks for the tip! I don't think I have ever been to that site before. Anything that helps save time is a winner in my book :)

Off to check it out. . .