Thursday, September 20, 2007

Precious thoughts

My favorite four-year old boy quotes of late:

"Mommy, what is going to happen to Dad when I get big?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I get big there won't be any room for Daddy to sleep in your bed. You said I could only sleep in a big bed when I'm married."

"Oh honey, when you grow up you'll have your own wife. You'll have your own big bed."

"I don't know. I think you're going to need a huge bed."

"Why is that?"

"Because you have a lot of kids that are going to be getting big soon."





"Do you know God's phone number? Do you think we could give him a call later?"

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hahahah. I love it. It is amazing to see kids try to understand concepts way too large for them :)

Amy K said...

Hi Monica! Cute quotes. :) I'm glad to have found your blog. Thanks for the comments on mine about potty training. Sounds like some good ideas to try. I need all the help I can get. :-P

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Kids are just so, so sweet!

Very cute pic with the frog!

Your header pic of the sunset is gorgeous!