For those of you who for some unknown reason still stop by my blog I'm here to assure you that I will be back. I miss blogging and look forward to a steady return once we find a routine around here.
Where have I been?
1. Waiting patiently for the return of my laptop which crashed. This means blogging requires that I located to the upper corner away from the rest of the family on a very s.l.o.w. computer.
2. Following Sean around to his various speaking engagements. We've been to Chicago and Springfield, IL. Next week we are off to Michigan.
3. Enjoying an extended family reunion time with my family. 10 adults+ 15 kids+ five days= a whole lot of fun!
4. Slowly, but surely, getting the house in order and preparing for our school year to begin. 13 days!
5. Reading a lot of library books. After paying down our mammoth fine, we now have access to the wonder of books again. A lot of my reading has been about simplifying, living intentionally and better relating to my family in the midst of my responsibilities. Perhaps this has something to do with less blogging.
6. Loving extra time with Sean. Even though he's often busy working on his text book project, we've been able to slip away for a few lunches together and some fun times with the kids. We've certainly enjoyed some great movies once the kids are in bed.
All that to say, it's been a busy, yet, wonderful summer. If your still there, please leave a comment to just say "hi". It would make me feel better:)