Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This is my first time to join in Menu Plan Monday. I need some inspiration to plan ahead and get organized.






Dinners

Monday: Brown Rice Pasta with sausage and onion sauce, Green beans
Tuesday: Turkey Burgers, Oven Fries, Fruit Salad
Wednesday: Ham and Beans, Cornbread, Baked Apples
Thursday: Fish Tacos, Fruit Smoothies
Friday: Shrimp Stir Fry, Egg Drop Soup, Pineapple
Saturday: Chicken and Noodle Soup, Blueberry Muffins
Sunday: Creamy Potato Soup, Broiled fish, Steamed broccoli and carrots

Lunches
Stir Fry Rice with leftover meat and veggies
Baked Potatoes with broccoli and cheese
Tostadas
Ham and egg wraps
Homemade chicken nuggets
Leftovers

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

I love your menu!! Maybe I'll come to your house. :)

Michelle said...

Mmmmm!! I'm coming over to your house!!!