Thursday, November 15, 2007

See what I mean

Sean and I are going to have a weekend away together. I'm cleaning this house, packing our bags and decided to go ahead and get next week's groceries now.

Found a great website through Money Saving Mom, printed my coupons, went to Super Target (never grocery shopped there before due to cost) and look what I bought for groceries and for Thanksgiving food that I'll be fixing:

4 pounds of bananas
2 loaves French Bread
1 Spinach Dip
2 Boxes Oatmeal
1 Bag cereal
6 Apples
2 Bags of cheese
4 Sour creams
2 Bunches of Brocolli
2 Celery
1 Cauliflower
4 Boxes of Cake mix
5 Boxes of Stuffing Mix
1 Large bag tortilla chips
1 13 pound Turkey

For a grand total of $40.06!!





Yes, I did apologize to the cashier for the 24 coupons I handed her. She just smiled and said, "Good for you!"

Yes indeedy, good for me.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, that is awesome!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Are you kidding me??? I've never really believed it all. But YOU I believe! WOW. I'm so happy for you!

So what did you decide to do? You're still welcome to our camper, you know!