Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter Family Fun

We've been taking school at about half pace since the kids have polished off some of their books for the semester. I really need to get to ordering and planning again. It's been good to take a breather and it will be even better when Sean gets his 80 labs graded and semester final grades turned in this Friday:)

But we've been staying busy nonetheless:

Bowling with our homeschool group


Getting haircuts at the local beauty school



Playing Vet clinic


Making gingerbread bears with big eyes



Making yummy messes


Practicing Basketball and cheerleading


Playing in the snow

And getting warm again


5 comments:

Heather L. said...

Loved all the pictures -- especially the haircuts!!! How fun! I'm going to suggest vet clinic to the kids -- I think they'll LOVE it. Of course it would help if they had actually been to the vets, but I think I can describe it. :)

mindi said...

The pictures are GREAT! And I loved your poem too. Made me want some snickerdoodles . . .

Jen said...

I love the pictures!! Becca looks like she is in her element in the hair cutting photo :)
And your children have the big eye thing going on ;)

Monica said...

Oh, we are so jealous of the snow! Your kids are beautiful!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

wow. I so loved this little picture catch up of your kids.

Loved the vet clinic....pretend is so much fun.

You guys look like you are having a great dEcember.