Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Resolutions

2008 Resolutions

1. Read through/meditate on Attributes of God study daily.

2. Memorize Ephesians 6.

3. Demonstrate love to Sean each day verbally and practically.

4. Each day hug/hold each of the kids until they let go. Stop what I'm doing and read to them when they ask.

5. Intentionally serve someone outside of my family each week.

6. Eat out only when/if the week's groceries have been purchased and there is extra money to do so.

7. Work through the list of Classic books.

8. Lose 10% of my current weight and use the elliptical at least 4 times a week.

9. Get our marriage scrapbook up to date.

10. Spend at least two days completely at home during the week.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Great goals!

Update on my cleaning goals: the school closet is totally cleaned out and organized (it was a dump of odd papers and game pieces piled on the floor). Also, I got my summer clothes put away and the winter ones organized! AMAZING!!!