Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cuteness

There's been some funny things being said over here. I tell them to Sean about every night and then I forgot. Could it be early onset dementia? Here's a few I can remember right now.

Joseph: I didn't know our van was a boy. (He says this while squatting to look under the car)

Mom: What do you mean?

Joseph: He just peed all over the driveway.




Elizabeth (6) gave me an early Valentine with a coupon in it that read: "I will do my school work by myself because you are so busy and always have to help me."



Rebekah (3) looking in a three panel mirror at Target: "Hi what's your name. I'm Rebekah. This is my doll..." She proceedes to repeat this over and over and over and then turns to say, "I have a lot of Rebekah friends." Pretty cute.


The older girls had their first Upwards basketball/cheerleading game on Saturday. Joseph is too young to play, but he nonetheless had a great time cheering loudly on the side lines. My favorite? "Go Cheerleaders, Go!!!!"


For more laughs go over to Mary's for Tiny Talk Tuesday.

7 comments:

Heather L. said...

I love hearing what little ones say!

Alaina said...

So cute. I love Joseph's quote about the van - too funny!

mindi said...

Ha ha ha - go cheerleaders go! The van comment was really cute, too :)

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Oh my goodness. Those are FABULOUS! :) The van being a boy- hilarious!!!

Amy K said...

Very cute. The Joseph quote made me laugh out loud. :)

Jolanthe said...

that is too cute about the van!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Those are so funny. The van comment made me laugh out loud.

What a great Valentines coupon!