Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gettin' the Word Out

My good friend Jennie that I wrote about here has a blog now! She is probably the most energetic, real and giving person that I know. I'm sure that you'll catch some of that just from reading.

Her twin boys, Taylor and Spencer, were diagnosed with autism this past year and she's recording the journey. If you know anyone in a similar situation please pass it on or if you want to see the inside life of autism drop on by to pay her a visit. It's eye opening and you're sure to learn a lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just went over and read Jennie's blog. Wow. I just can't imagine how hard it would be to have to worry about THAT many restrictions in our diet. We never really worry about it at all. Is she going to home school?

Andrea said...

Thanks soooo much for this link! We are having out 5yr old tested for Aspergers and are dealing with many food restrictions as well. I am trying to dig up all the info and support that I can.
Also, I think that your blog is superb and I look forward to daily visits. I tagged you on my site since your blog has both purpose and excellence! I can't help thinking about how neat it would be to have 7 kids - and then I remind myself that my 4 are quite enough for me (God knows my linits after all!) ;-) What a great mom you are! Keep your eyes on Him daily!
Andrea